How often have you met someone that walks the walk, but can’t quite talk the talk? Chances are, we’ve all encountered marketers that fit that bill. Fortunately, there are many influential marketers that are consistently creating great content that showcases their expertise.
Upwards of 60% of B2B marketers have stated that creating engaging content is their top challenge. However, that does not seem to be an issue for the rockstars on this list.
This is by no means a complete list, but merely a sample of how some of today’s most influential software marketers that are putting their content where their expertise is.
Chief Marketing Officer, Curata
Michael is the CMO for Curata and has been in this position for nearly three years. In his role, he is responsible for the brand’s marketing strategy as well as activities including brand building, lead generation and sales enablement.
Where Can You Find Michael’s Content?
Read Great Posts From Michael
- How to Find the Perfect Content Curation Topics for Your Content Strategy
- Content Calendar Template: 12 Must-Have Fields
- How to Become a Content Marketing Fox
Steve is passionate about influencer marketing and has been a Director at BuzzSumo for just over two years. In his time at BuzzSumo, he has done a lot to help spread the word about their innovative product and spends much of his time creating content about best practices.
Where Can You Find Steve’s Content?
Steve is a content machine! You can find his articles and VERY in-depth research on the BuzzSumo blog.
Read Great Posts From Steve
- 50% of Content Gets 8 Shares or Less: Why Content Fails & How To Fix It
- How to Write Viral Headlines: New BuzzSumo Research
- How to Improve Facebook Engagement: Insights From 1bn Posts
Marketing Director, GroupHigh
Kristen is a fantastic force of nature. Everything from her weekly email blasts to blog posts and her work organizing GroupHigh’s virtual conferences are all impressive. She develops content for prospective clients and current clients in her role at GroupHigh.
Where Can You Find Kristen’s Content?
Read Great Posts From Kristen
- Is Brand Responsibility Your Most Marketable Asset?
- 5 Steps to Generate More Referrals From Your Consumers
- 4 Studies on the State of Influencer Marketing
Co-Founder & CMO, Cintell
Katie has built a very successful career in a seemingly short amount of time. Her drive has taken her through positions such as a Media Strategist, Director of Buzz, Manager of Content and Communications and finally to her current position as the Co-Founder and CMO of Cintell. Her message is that of a very customer-centric approach to marketing which all marketers should perk up and listen to.
Where Can You Find Katie’s Content?
Read Great Posts From Katie
- 5 Marketing Challenges Solved With Buyer Personas
- How Marketers Use Data to Develop Personas
- 38 Handy Stats to Prove the Value of Personas
Head of Marketing, Little Bird
Julie’s experience is impressive to say the least. She has worked in many different capacities as a marketer and has developed her expertise in past positions at companies like Oracle and IBM. Currently she is the Head of Marketing at Little Bird and has shown success in lead acquisition, management, brand and product marketing and media relations.
Where Can You Find Julie’s Content?
Julie’s content can be found mostly on the Little Bird blog and covers many aspects of influencer marketing.
Read Great Posts From Julie
- A Day in the Life: Marketing Influencers
- Rise of the Digital Evangelist
- 5 Ways to Use Influencer Data for Scalable Content
VP of Marketing, Uberflip
Hana is no stranger to software startups. In fact, she was the Co-Founder of two companies: Republic Inc. and Snapable. In her current role as the VP of Marketing for Uberflip, Hana dug right in and has been creating content, speaking and presenting webinars on behalf of the quickly growing platform.
Where Can You Find Hana’s Content?
Read Great Posts From Hana
- Forget ‘Coffee’s for Closers.’ Instead, Think: ‘Content’s for Closers.’
- Are These 3 Points of Interest on Your Marketing Road Map?
- 7 Lessons Learned After Launching Our Weekly Marketing Podcast
Sanjay has been the CMO for one of the largest marketing automation brands for just over four years. In his role at Marketo, Sanjay is responsible for driving marketing operations, developing business segments and much more.
Where Can You Find Sanjay’s Content?
Read Great Posts From Sanjay
- 7 Things I Learned About Marketing This Year
- [Report] Six Stats That Show That Marketing is On the Verge of Yet Another Major Shift
- Why “Good Enough” is Never Sufficient in Marketing
Which of These Awesome Marketing Content Creators “Spoke” Most to You?
Each company and individuals within a company have different needs. It could be that you’re looking to focus your attention on influencer marketing, or perhaps begin developing personas for your target customers. Which of the software marketing content creators listed above provided you the most insight?
Header image via Shutterstock
Gain a competitive advantage by subscribing to theTopRank® Online Marketing Newsletter.
© Online Marketing Blog – TopRank®, 2016. |
7 Influential Software Marketers Creating Great Content (& Where You Can Find it) | http://www.toprankblog.com
The post 7 Influential Software Marketers Creating Great Content (& Where You Can Find it) appeared first on Online Marketing Blog – TopRank®.