There is an art to planning and executing on a successful social media marketing strategy. Social algorithms are constantly evolving, new networks popping up and users are adapting the way that they use social platforms.
Keeping up with a steady and quality publishing schedule and engagement strategy for social media is no easy undertaking. To find relief, marketers have begun taking advantage of the many social media monitoring and publishing tools available on the market today. These tools help with everything from scheduling and publishing social posts, to providing insights into content performance and audience segmentation.
To help you keep abreast of the latest social news, I’ve uncovered 8 awesome content creators that work for some of today’s top social media monitoring platforms. In this post you’ll find information about these social media mavens as well as insight into some of their killer content.
Senior Content Manager
Oracle Social Cloud
A Little About Maggie
Maggie’s accolades speak for themselves. She is a three time Peabody award-winning journalist with a diverse background that includes both traditional and new media journalism. You can find Maggie’s award-worthy content on the Oracle Social Spotlight blog.
Awesome Content from Maggie
- How To Get The Most Bang For Your Buck On Social Media
- Our Surprisingly Successful Experiment With Facebook Live
- Case Study: #WatchMeNeighNeigh
A Little About Alex
Alex is a writer and SEO Specialist at Sprout Social and is responsible for content management and organic traffic. You can find his content on the Sprout Social Insights blog.
Awesome Content from Alex
- 5 Indispensable Habits of a Social Media Analyst
- Shedding Light on Facebook Dark Posts
- 7 Instagram Best Practices to Build Your Audience
Social Media Manager
A Little About Brian
Brian is an experienced content, digital and social media marketing professional. You can find all sorts of great content from Brian on the Buffer Blog.
Awesome Content from Brian
- We Interviewed 75 Top Social Media Marketers. Here’s What They’re Working On, Today
- 10 Golden Rules for Social Media Managers and Marketers
- 6 Proven Strategies for Successfully Promoting Content Across Social Media
Content Marketing Strategist
A Little About Jamie
Jamie’s work has been published in media outlets and magazines such as USA Today Special Publications, Variety and SELF magazine. You can find Jamie making social media marketing magic on the Spredfast blog.
Awesome Content from Jamie
- 5 Stats on Millennial Buying Habits
- 4 Social TV Tips from Serious Pros
- 5 Tips for Building Your Brand with Instagram Marketing
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Find Scott on LinkedIn
A Little About Scott
Scott has been the Product Marketing Manager at Sprinklr for 6 months and is passionate about bringing exciting new products to customers. You can find Scott’s social media smarts on the Sprinklr blog.
Awesome Content from Scott
- 4 Startups that Know the Power of User-Generated Content
- How Brands Can Brace Themselves for Snapchat’s New Algorithm
- To Emoji or Not to Emoji? 5 Twitter Customer Service Questions You’ve Always Wanted Answered
Social Media Executive
A Little About Alexandra
Alexandra is always on the hunt for new trends and ways to uncover innovative use cases on social media. She identifies as a geek at heart and enjoys spending her time reading and taking online courses. You can find Alexandra’s creative social content on the Falcon.io insights hub.
Awesome Content from Alexandra
- How to Structure Your Social Selling
- Press Play to Boost Your Facebook Organic Reach
- Facebook Messenger Bots vs 1:1 Engagement
Head of Content Marketing
Find Rhianna on LinkedIn
A Little About Rhianna
Rhianna specializes in many aspects of content marketing including information architecture, communication strategy and event management. You can find Rhinna’s helpful social content on the Sysomos blog.
Awesome Content from Rhianna
- Why Targeting the Right Audience is so Important
- What Not to Post on Social Media
- How to Write for Social Media
Content Marketing Specialist
A Little About Veronika
Veronika is new in her role as a Content Marketing Specialist at Sendible but has experience as a creative marketer that empowers brands to reach their goals. You can find Veronika’s content on the Sendible blog.
Awesome Content from Veronika
- 25 Interview Questions For Your Next Social Media Manager
- How To Optimize Your YouTube Channel And Videos
- Top 3 Mistakes SMEs Make When Planning Facebook Campaigns
Thanks For Creating Awesome Content!
Thanks again to all of these individuals as well as the vast array of other marketers that are creating great content about social media. Our combined expertise will make us all more strategic and more successful social media marketers!
Gain a competitive advantage by subscribing to theTopRank® Online Marketing Newsletter.
© Online Marketing Blog – TopRank®, 2016. |
8 Smart Social Media Platform Marketers Creating Awesome Content | http://www.toprankblog.com
The post 8 Smart Social Media Platform Marketers Creating Awesome Content appeared first on Online Marketing Blog – TopRank®.